Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16


Please sponsor a child through World Vision:

Monday, July 20, 2009

Iris and Taj {Engaged}




































Iris and Taj {Engaged}***

18 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful (the pictures,too). I was just tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. Kay, you did a great job. Sonia Negron, Iris' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, you're tottin good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such great pictures. Really feel the love here. Congratulations on your engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such beautiful pictures. Really feeling the love here. Congratulations on your engagement. Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, these photos captured so many pure moments and are really touching. I was surprised by the PDA in downtown Westfield, but it was very well done. Great job. Natalie Lewis (Taju's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Poodie Head is getting married. The pictures are the 2 of you are beautiful!!!!!

    Rosemary (Taju's Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are gorgeous and you are a BEAUTIFUL couple. May God's blessings be upon
    you both forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Great choice on music too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kay, your shots are excellent, but I don't like the way you border the photos with the logo. Why do you need such a huge logo in every picture? Try with out one and you will see the different. Other than that, your shots are excellent. GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie (Iris's cousinJuly 17, 2009 at 12:30 PM

    nice pictures Iris you look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are beautiful together and im so happy for the both of you and i am looking foward to seeing you together in August
    Your Cousin
    Julie Negron (Love you)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove those pictures. Great job! I love you Iris, You look great and so does Taju. i cant wait to see you get married to your soul mate. Did i mention i love you?

    Yralda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iris...you guys look great. I am so happy for you both. may god bless your new family.

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! I am so happy for the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these pictures! Congrats to the both of you, I love you both and Kay you did an excellent job capturing the two of them.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. T, so many facets of the real Taju Lewis (aka.poodie head!) I rarely see....great pics! Many Blessings on your marriage. Iris, such a beautiful woman for such a great guy. I like the pic on the stairs, but I really like the 2 point alley jump!
    Maloney-Smith HHS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!!!! They are divorced now, Mr. Lewis looked weird.

    ReplyDelete