Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ena and Ongeri {Married} 08-01-2009 NYC

Ena & Ongeri married at the Riverside Church in Manhattan













***

7 comments:

  1. Took my breath away! - Jamila

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! They really capture the emotions of the couple. Wonderful images...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are absolutely amazing! You are truly very talented at your craft! Thanks so much for sharing these...Ena looks absolutely breath taking...OG looks dapper! I look forward to seeing more. Good luck on your future work...I'll be sure to send folks your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay-These are gorgeous photos! You're hired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kassandra: Ongeri and I are so pleased with the amazing photographs you have taken of us on our special day. You did a tremendous job of reflecting who we are and how we feel about each other. We cannot wait to see all of the images you captured and cannot thank you enough for your kindness and professionalism. Sincerely, Ena

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are beautiful. They capture the essence of E & O's personalities. Ena's picture at the doorway, where you can see her and her reflection on the floor is breathtaking. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We agree (with everything above and with Rocio's statement)! That's our favorite photograph too, although they are all wonderful: artistic and alive! Ena looks gorgeous! You captured the beauty and the joy of that day!

    ReplyDelete