Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Monday, March 29, 2010

Contest winner and a few announcements

After over 500 votes, a winner has been chosen. Congratulations to Laura and Josh for winning the 2009 Photo contest of the year award!!! You won by over 200 votes! Thank you to every couple who participated in the contest :)



Announcements:
1) Many of you who have worked with me in the past will come to realize that I am more of an artist and not the typical wedding photographer. I want future couples to understand that it takes time to create such artistic shots and it's important to have a block of time set for the wedding photos. So in the future, I will no longer be blogging weddings that don't have at least 45 minutes of photography with just the bride and groom. Some weddings in the past, I've only had 5-10 minutes of photos with the couple and while I do work well under pressure, it's not an ideal situation to find the right light in.

2) I'm happy to announce that I am fully booked for October, so I will no longer be taking October inquiries for 2010.

3) Due to a recent copyright infringement occurence with another photographer, I will be watermarking all photos in future weddings...

God Bless,
xoxo
Kay***

No comments:

Post a Comment