Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rosemary and Bill {Engaged} Jersey Shore inspired shoot

I was so excited to shoot a Jersey Shore inspired engagement shoot with Rosemary and Bill. Even though the light was beyond harsh and not ideal, the backgrounds and props from the amusement park were so much fun to shoot with. The photoshoot was taken on Jenkinsons boardwalk in Point Pleasant, NJ.





I love this shot below because we actually saw President Obama's helicopters fly over the beach.










The next two shots are the hardest shots I've ever taken in my life. First, the ride was spinning and I was in front. Then I had to turn around during the whole ride which made me EXTREMELY dizzy! Then, I had to keep the shutter speed slow enough so the background blurred but Rosemary and Bill were still in focus and I had to constantly keep re-focusing and panning. Finally, I am afraid of heights lol. I really love how they turned out but I will never do this shot again ;)

***

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the swings and the snow cone ones :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice shots. I agree with the light pretty harsh. But the photos have come out nice with not much harsh highlights.

    The eighth last shot with the back light is very nice.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girish! You're from Mumbai? SOOO COOL! How did you find my blog? Thanks for the comments :)

    -Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay! This set is really cool--I love all the colors. The last 2 shots are awesome! Vinny and I can't wait for you to do our wedding photos! Keep up the great work!

    - Vanessa

    ReplyDelete