Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Friday, May 7, 2010

Michelle and Graham {Engaged} New Jersey Wedding Photographer

I was so excited to shoot Michelle and Graham's engagement photoshoot in Asbury Park, NJ! We had so much fun and even got surfers to be in their pics! Michelle and Graham couldn't stop laughing the whole time :) I heart you guys!!!*Special thanks to Tania for shooting with me!






















New Jersey Wedding Photographer Kay English
www.kayenglishphotography.com***

8 comments:

  1. Kay, you rock! Thanks for having so much fun with us and taking amazing pictures. We can't wait to have you at our wedding day!

    Love,
    Michelle & Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the different emotions captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!!!!! I have to know if you were really riding the bike :) I love the one with the surfers walking by

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Can't wait for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics!! you guys look so cute! they came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soo beautiful// Congrats you two....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously wonderful shots. Very very warmth in all the shots I think. Great composition. Looks like you guys had real fun.

    The shot where you see surfers pass by and they kiss seems to be a still from a bollywood song :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are awesome, they really capture the love between Michelle and Graham. I can't wait to see how the wedding ones turn out.

    ReplyDelete