Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Melissa and Stu {Married}

Melissa and Stu's wedding was held at the beautiful Belle Voir Mansion in Bensalem, PA. The weather was perfect and Melissa was definitely one of the sweetest and most beautiful brides I have ever photographed! I just loved working with her so much!!! Congratulations Melissa and Stu!
















































New Jersey Wedding Photographer Kay English
http://www.kayenglishphotography.com***

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! super awesome Kay! they are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see them all. You are so amazingly talented :) thank you soo much!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay you did an amazing job of capturing all the moments of the wedding. =) your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stunning. I love the first look images, and especially love how you captured the bride during the exchanging of the rings and vows -- such perfect emotion. You're one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what you call PROFESSIONAL.. if i am ever blessed to get married, Ms. Kay English, YOU'RE HIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete