Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sarah & Maxim {Married}

I've been excited to photograph Sarah and Maxim's wedding since their engagement shoot. They were so fun and adventurous that I knew the photos would be great! Their wedding day was one of the rainiest days of the year, and they still were up for going outside and trying to take photos. And by some miracle, the rain stopped for about 5 minutes, and the sun even came out at the end :) Congratulations you two for a BEAUTIFUL wedding and thank you for going outside to take photos. God bless!!!














I love Max's reaction to seeing Sarah :)





This is when the rain stopped temporarily...

And this is when the beautiful sun came out!

***

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning. Can't get over the light you were able to capture on that day -- the lens flare in the second to last is AMAZING. Oh and their first look! How beautiful! You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!!!! Absolutely Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the last picture, even though they are all beautiful! Do you know which florist she used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Will go with..HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last two pictures are my favorite! Absolutely Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete