Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free Wedding Give-Away!!!!

The rules are simple!!! Find someway for me to meet Bruce Springsteen and I will give you a full wedding package! (Valued at $8,000). You will get a full day coverage, Album, parent album, DVD, Engagement shoot, Canvas, Prints, and Engagement guestbook and the whole shebang!

Please read the story below:
John and I are the biggest Bruce Springsteen fans! Our wedding song was If I should fall behind by Bruce.

We just really love his music and what he stands for. We've been to several of his concerts, and let me tell you- He puts sooo much of his soul into every song. I've never seen anyone put their all into a song before!

So my sister-in-law Kristen has met Bruce 3 times! She is constantly running into him at Jersey Freeze and in Red Bank.
I heard he was at Jersey Freeze from a friend a few months ago and drove over there since I live 5 minutes away, and wound up getting pulled over and just missed him!

When I worked at the Make-A-Wish Foundation, one of our staff got to go on the wish and he didn't even like Bruce's music!

Then two weeks ago, videographer Rob Adams ran into him at the Barnes and Noble that I am always at! Every single day I'm there for a client meeting, and the one day I'm not there, he shows up!

Then YESTERDAY! One of my fellow wedding photographer friends, photographs him on the beach with one of her couples at the same beach I'm always shooting at!

I just really want my chance to meet him and tell him how amazing his music is! So that's it! :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

God bless,
Kay***

No comments:

Post a Comment