Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Preview!!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment