Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diner's Drive-in's and Dives Roadtrip!!!

It's taken me several weeks to post this but my Hubby and I took an AMAZING roadtrip based on the show "Diner's Drive-in's and Dives" from the food network. We stopped at some places along the way and here is a short recap of our favorite places :) Our first stop was Darewell's cafe in Long Beach, MS We had their famous prime rib with au jus and their sample platters of Shrimp Creole, Crawfish Etoufee, and shrimp gumbo!
The Shed in Ocean Springs, MS was hilarious! It really looked like a junk yard that they put a restaurant in the middle of. The BBQ was really good and for some reason they had items from other restaurants all around the junk yard lol.
We then stopped at Manci's in Daphne, AL. I had the Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich and it was AMAZING!!! John has a chicken Po' Boy
One of our favorite places was California Tacos to go in Tampa Florida. Chicken Tacos Enchiladas and Horchata!!
The Alpine Steakhouse in Sarasota, FL which is famous for its TurDuckIn! I think they may have invented it! So I sampled a sandwich and John got their german dish. It was delish!!
And the WINNER for the best food we EVER HAD in our entire lives goes to Jose's Real Cuban food in Bradenton, FL!! I think we might be dreaming about this food for the rest of our lives! I had their garlic shrimp special with sauteed spinach with plantains and fried rice. John had a "Taste of Cuba" sampler with this AMAZING dish called Roja Vieja which is what they make on the show! If you only go to one restaurant you whole life, go here!
We finished off the trip swimming with Manatees! It was AMAZING!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment