Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Monday, December 10, 2012

NJ Engagement photoshoot, Diana and Jacob Engaged

***

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very beautiful by wonderful photos especially the couple photos are seems excellent. These photos are reviews me on my own days with my newly married beautiful wife at my house. That time we spend many cheerful happy moments which were captured by RJ Harris Photography as photo. Still those photos are present in my family album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Ryan, I am looking for the content for my blog, Can you give me some idea how can I write the awesome content that you publish.


    https://www.imediasolutions.in/online/logo-designer-delhi.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Really this was very useful blog for us. Your blog is very beautiful because of the wonderful photos, especially the couple photos, which appear to be excellent. newborn photographer New Jersey 

    ReplyDelete