Welcome to my blog...My name is Kay English and I am a Professional wedding and lifestyle photographer covering the Metro NY/NJ/PA area. Photography is my passion and I hope that shows in every image. I wish to capture God's love in every photograph. My images are fresh, romantic, enchanting and modern with a hint of photojournalism. If you have any questions, please contact me at Kayenglishphoto@gmail.com
Kay English Photography is member of Weddings of Distinction and is the preferred vendor at Bonnet Island Estate,
Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, The State Room, PNC Arts Center, The Heldrich, and The Radisson.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Workshop announcement 2013!!!

***

9 comments:

  1. I love to travel and always visit to some new and different locations. Thanks for giving us chance to see your Wedding venues, it was beautiful and I will definitely come to this place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked this post having so good information and wonderful pictures. It shows your excellent work.


    indian wedding photographer chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must appreciate the photographer work it’s really amazing.

    best wedding videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.

    best wedding photographer in Lucknow | pre wedding shoot in lucknow | candid wedding videographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    spring manufacturers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    best homeopathy doctor in delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I search daily for the good topics to study new something daily, but your content of the article is too good.


    https://www.imediasolutions.in/online/logo-designer-mumbai.php

    ReplyDelete